The newly formed TMHS The Roarin' Blue Band Booster is the non-profit, volunteer parent organization that supports and provides assistance to the wonderful Tomball Memorial High School Band program. Our purpose includes:
- Supporting the efforts of the band director and all band members.
- Providing financial assistance for student participation through the use of fees, fundraising, and contributions.
- Receiving direct payments by parents and students for operating purposes.
- Encouraging active participation of parents and members of the community in the band program and the Woodland Band Booster Association, Inc.
- Stimulating and sustaining interest in the band program among students, faculty, parents and the community.
- Promoting closer contact and cooperation among the director, administration, community and parents of band members.
Every parent or guardian who has a student in the Tomball Memorial High School Band and has signed a current registration and is current on all fees is a member of the booster organization. In fact, your involvement is critical to the success of both your individual student and the entire band. Monthly meetings are held in the band room and you are invited to attend and stay current on the many activities of the band program.
If you would like to become and active participant in the many committees, please contact any of our officers. We need your great ideas and enthusiastic support for the outstanding students and directors of the Tomball Memorial High School Band!
TMHS Band Booster Officers